Friday, July 16, 2010

www.CSNStores.com Review


7/16 Review Preview
I am so excited to do an upcoming review involving CSN Stores! They feature many unique and beautiful items, including top quality dining room tables being oak, glass, round, rectangular, short, tall & every which way you can think of. Being especially exceptiona, you must check them out!

But that's not all you'll find, as they host over 200 stores to shop from, directly from one place www.csnstores.com. Not ONLY do they have great prices, they are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on everything right now! Find furniture, home decor, housewares, home improvement, outdoor, baby & kids, shoes, bags & luggage, health & fitness, pet, office & school items all on their site, CSNstores.com.

Furthermore, they are currently giving away over $35,000 in prizes! So if it's not for their awesome prices & great items that you visit them, go for their contests! Go there now!




I decided on receiving the following pair of shoes of my csn review... In case you're interested in buying them for yourself, type HRA66 in the Search Box on CsnStores.com! They are a pair of Cudas Footwear in Bronze and are sold for $46.95 with FREE SHIPPING!

I am normally "iffy" when it comes to buying shoes online, but I was pleasantly elated on just how extremely satisfied I was with the product! It was almost better than buying in person as it came in a box as if a surprise! It amazes me on just how high quality & lightweight of a product it is. The "sole" of the shoe is defiantly durable and I can see these will last me a couple summers. Furthermore, it ended up being an excellent fit (which was originally one of the issues I had with buying them before trying them on). All in all, they are a great buy & totally cute on! 


This is not my first item off Csn Stores and it certainly won't be my last! They offer a satisfaction guarantee where you may return the item for an exchange, credit or refund within 30 days. And if that don't say a lot, then I don't know what does. Customer Service is available every weekday and even on the weekends! They also offer tracking information. 

Csn Stores has a great reputation as it has been featured on various magazines,  news and online sites as seen here. I also would like to mention they are a company that gives back and I love companies that give back! They support a variety of causes by volunteering their "time, effort and resources" as quoted directly off the site.


Connect with Csn Stores & Vist Them!
Online Store, Facebook, Twitter, Blog including their Contest Corner


The "Small" Print
Product was supplied to me for my honest opinions & review. In no way are my thoughts endorsed or encouraged by csnstores.com. Please don't copy me, it's not nice!