Zevia is "nature's answer to diet soda" &
is made with Stevia, "a natural herb from the rain forest known as 'sweet leaf'"!
WHY choose Zevia over other competitors?
- It is the first all natural soda on the market
- Contains only pure ingredients
- No "chemically processed artifical sugar substitutes" as found in diet sodas
- Does not effect blood sugar levels
- Nothing artificial, including color enhancements
- Uses erythritol, sweetener extracted from fruits & vegetables
- Absolutely no calories, "net" carbohydrates or fat
- Gluten and dairy free
- Each & every ingredient within soda is explained
- Will not make you gain weight!
- Has been featured in the press & on the news
- They support planet-friendly options, using recycled cans
- Customer Testimonials throughout Zevia's website
Zevia's all natural ingredients include stevia, erythritol, natural caramel, natural tartaric acid, citric acid, kola nut extract, natural caffeine, annatto and ginger root, and is fully explained here.
It comes in Dr. Zevia, Twist, Cola, Orange, Root Beer, Ginger Ale and Black Cherry flavors.
You can buy Zevia online for $23.99 per case of 24, or at your local Krogers, Health Mart, Whole Foods Market, Better Health, Good Food Co East Inc, Zerbo's Health Foods Inc, among many other retailers based in the USA & Canada. In fact, Zevia even includes a store locator option on the website to find the nearest retailer it is sold at!
My experience with Zevia
I was lucky enough to be sent a mixed 24 pack of Zevia to try out. I think it is totally awesome that it contains no calories, nothing artificial and won't make you gain weight. However, it's the type of cola that appeals to your taste buds or it just plain don't. I shared the case with many of my family members and some people liked it a lot, some didn't mind it and some just didn't like it at all. I personally believe that pop is an acquired taste and think if I drank Zevia's cola everyday that it would grow on me. I could see myself in the future switching over to Zevia, but at this moment in particular I'm sticking to my Dr. Pepper. But wait! My aunt LOVED LOVED LOVED it! She sucked one down in less than 5 minutes. Furthermore, my mom doesn't drink pop and thought it didn't taste too bad. That's a revaluation when it comes to her, trust me. What I do like about Zevia though is you can find everything you need to know about it all at one place, the Zevia Website!
Connect with Zevia
Zevia on Facebook
Zevia on Twitter