Saturday, September 11, 2010

costumes4less.com review



Halloween Costumes
Costumes4Less
Find your favorite costumes here



Halloween Costumes




shop costumes, lingerie, shoes, party supplies


right now (as of 9/11) they are offering a $6.95 shipping deal for your entire order (with no minimum purchase) as long as all items are shipped from the same warehouse, which excludes bulk and heavy items.

costume search refined by classic, movies and tv, retro costumes, spooky, witches and monsters, sexy and couple costumes and  comes in men, women, girls and boys sizes. refine further by teens, plus size and capes, robes and cloaks. plus take a look at the pirate costumes and pet dog costumes as well.




they stock the "best selection of bikinis, sexy clubwear, lingerie, thongs, mini dresses & more!"


they carry the "complete line of shoes from ellie shoes and pleaser USA" among many other brands, including boots as well. if you're an exotic dancer, you'd appreciate shopping here as they carry shoes for much less.


last three from left to right, ADORE-703R $17.10, PGLI5018 $34.20, VIVA-601 $13.50


they also have an amazing selection of costume wigs as this is what I choose to review, the seductress (brunette) hairpiece. 


it was supposed to be a piece that attaches to your own hair and makes it look longer & fuller, but unfortunately that was not the case. I'm sure it was an honest mistake though as the guy who typed up the description probably didn't know any better. I do wish I would have choosen the shoes PGLI5018 for $34.20 instead, as they are high quality heels for an excellent price. shoes like this normally run around $60! I used to be a dancer so trust me, I know. I've yet to run across any other store like this (concerning the great prices). I will definitely be back to shop @ Costumes 4 Less as soon as I get paid and recommend you do too! At least take a look, what would it hurt?

Connect with Costumes 4 Less
Costumes 4 Less on Facebook
Costumes 4 Less on Twitter


"Please note, everything in quotation marks are excerpts taken off the Costumes 4 Less website! I also received a complimentary sample in order for my time and to write the review!"

1 comment:

See the sidebar for more giveaways!