"Welcome Another ALL NATURAL Company!"
Simply join the mailing list to be eligible for the monthly drawing!
shop home, special values, fragrances, spray perfumes, perfume roll-on, solid perfumes, body butters, body wash, body lotion, soaps, soy candles, pillar candles, gifts
Why shop @ Pacifica?Skincare
- Skin Beneficial, Non-toxic, Non-Irritating, Safe for Use
- Best Quality Ingredients
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan, Petro-Chemicals
- Quality Ingredients including Essential & Natural Oils from all over the World
- Free of Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Nitro-Musks, Benzene
- Lead-Free Wicks
- Vegetable Based Solvents
- Non-GMO Soy Wax Blend
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- Return within 14 Days
- Products are Made in the USA
- Completely Cruelty Free & 100% Vegan
- Site Lists Every Ingredients in Each Product
- Committed to the Environment / Reduce Impact
- Goal is to Zero Product Manufacturing Waste
- Works with Local Suppliers that Share Vision
- Uses only Post-Consumer Materials
- Boxes are 100% Recyclable
- Supports Local Businesses, Charities and Young Women Surfers that play a Role in Cleaning up the Environment & Spreading the Message
- Donates to Local Women Shelters
I was sent the 6oz "Mexican Cocoa" Natural Soap for a review. It combines passion with temptation as described on the back. "Cocoa ignites passion and evokes notions of indulgence, temptation and pleasure. Traditionally chocolate has symbolized the ability of lovers to remain sweet to each other." It also says "Pacifica's beautifully natural soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable, vegan, vegetable oil and glycerin soap base, ground almond meal and Pacifica's own perfume blend with natural and essential oils including cinnamon and clove." It comes in a pretty sturdy, well put-together & decorated box, as well as wrapped in plastic to sustain life of soap. I was certainly impressed! Even though coated in plastic, as soon as you open the box the spicy aroma fills the air! It smells of a blend of cinnamon and chocolate, just what I wanted!
I am very grateful to be able to work with so many "all natural" companies, including Pacifica. What's so great about Pacifica? They prides themselves in using only the best ingredients from all around the world, and coming up with the most scrumptious, indescribable, scent mixes. What I love about them is they're one of few companies that give back! They do not test on animals, support local charities, and work towards keeping the environment clean and green. I am excited to try out this Mexican Cocoa Soap and look forward to doing business with them in the future. I am hooked! Overall, they provide top quality with excellent, fast service and make only amazing products! If their soap is that good (and it is), can you imagine their luxurious perfumes?
Connect with Pacifica Perfumes
Brook's Blog Pacifica