Friday, October 29, 2010

shutterfly custom photo cards promotion



50 FREE HOLIDAY CARD PROMOTION FOR BLOGGERS! KEEP READING FOR MORE INFO!


Shutterfly is an amazing service that allows you to take your photos and turn them into art! Of course, they have already made stock cards and stationary as well, where you don't have to add your personal photos. Beyond that, they have you covered on all occasions, such as Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, New Years, Halloween, Birthday, Birth Announcements, Christmas, and so on.

While we are on the subject of Christmas, you ought to take a look at Shutterfly's creative Christmas Party Invites! They also sell custom Christmas Gift Tags for $15 per set of 25! Below are a few of my favorite photo Christmas Cards. Each one has their own uniqueness to them, making them stand out. Plus I love the color combination in each of these. Shutterfly has really outdone themselves this year! Props to them!




I went ahead and took the time to create my "own" photo holiday card. This format below is my ultimate favorite out of hundreds of designs! I like the blue on brown look. It's something different than normal red and green Christmas colors. Furthermore, I figure I could use these on ANY occasion, not just Christmas. And the "2010" date doesn't bother me as far as sending cards out come 2011 because all the pictures were taken from 2010 & earlier. So the date actually sums up the card itself!



If you run a blog yourself and are interested in receiving a promotional gift code for a FREE 50 HOLIDAY SHUTTERFLY CARDS, go to http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/, fill out the form and await a response! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and good luck to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See the sidebar for more giveaways!