Bring It Up products offer a painless alternative to cosmetic or plastic surgery!
"Our company focus is on providing products that make woman of all shapes, sizes and colors feel beautiful and confident" as stated by the inventor of Bring It Up, Denise Curtis
Enhance your body image with some of Bring It Up's Instant Lifts, all of which are water-resistant and will not come off when you sweat! Instructions for use come in the packages themselves, but are also listed on the Bring It Up Website! They promise a 30 day money back guarantee when it comes to any "kits" you buy.
"the products"& my holy experience with them
- Breast Shapers w/Apparel Tape
- sell for $34.01, come in sizes A/B, C/D and the colors clear, coffee, expresso and nude. Ultra-thin to provoke the comfortable "natural" feeling, they have a stretchy contour shape. Appears smooth (maximum nipple coverage) and uplifted under clothes. Wear up to 25 times!
- Instant Breast Lifts
- sell for $19.99, come in sizes A/B, C/D and supply 8 pairs. They are transparent and hypoallergenic. Enhances body image, corrects sagging and provides full support, with or without a bra! Elevates up to 6 inches using the "Life from Top" method.
MY REVIEW-> I was super excited to try these out and was blessed to receive the Breast Shapers, as well as the Instant Breast Lifts from the company Bring It Up. First things first, I LOVE how EASY these are to use, and that they both provide lift and support! I hate wearing a bra so you could probably only imagine why I'd like these so much. I was originally afraid the sticky sides wouldn't hold up but to my surprise, they did! And surprise number 2 was when I went to remove them - it didn't hurt! The Instant Breast Lift being transparent is even another plus with me. It means I can wear a tube top and not be spotted if it were to slide down a little too far.
I was only able to review two of the Bring It Up Instant Lift products,
but there are many more interesting lift items sold @ Bring It Up worth looking at. For instance...
- Fashion Stick Cups
- sell for $19.99, comes in sizes A/B, B/C and C/D. They add a fill cup size to your bust line and are washable/ reusable.
- The "Ultimate Lift" Kits
- sell for $49.99 and comes with 16 pairs of Brow Lifts, 16 pairs of Neck Lifts, 8 pairs of Breast Lifts, a Head Band and an additional 30 pair of Brow Lifts FREE!
- Flower Shaped Nipple Covers
- sell for $4.99 and come with 5 pairs. Latex and silicone free, hypoallergenic and made of satin fabric, these last you a good 6 hours of coverage.
- Smooth and Lift Nipple Covers
- sell for $24 and come with 5 pairs. Comfortable, silicone coverage covers up nipples and lifts from "the top" for a smooth, uplifted look. Wear up to 25 times!
- Instant Face Lift Kits
- sell for $19.99 and comes with 16 pair of Brow Lifts, plus 16 pair of Neck Lifts. Fixes the appearance of aging, instantly "tightens", is virtually invisible, and easy to use.
- Brow Lifts
- sell for $19.99 and come with a 30 day supply. They "open" tired, droopy eyes, smooth out wrinkles and eliminates crow's feet.
- Neck Lifts
- sell for $19.99 and come with a 30 day supply. They instantly tightens and tones a sagging neckline.
- Don't Come Undone Apparel Tape
- sells for $7.95. It is hypoallergenic, has a flexible design, is undetectable and most importantly, comfortable.
*please note*** THERE ARE MANY MORE PRODUCTS TO BE DISCOVERED @ THE BRING IT UP WEBSITE THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED IN THIS REVIEW!
"Bring It Up" has been featured in many media outlets. Some popular magazines of such include Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Oprah Magazine and Bride's. Some popular TV shows of such include The Rachel Ray Show, The Doctors, QVC and EXTRA. To find out more information on this subject, click here.
Bring It Up gives back! A portion of all proceeds gained in 2010 will go towards Breast Cancer Research in celebration of their 10 year business anniversary.
Connect with Bring It Up
Bring It Up Website
Bring It Up on Twitter
Bring It Up on Facebook