eliminate odors "the natural way"
fresh wave is owned & operated by the world's leader in odor management, OMI Industries. OMI supplies odor control products to commerical & residental consumers who really need it, including solid waste facilities, asphalt factories, rubber manufacturing plants, hotel rooms, rental cars, offices & homes.
fresh wave goods utilize the power of nature to gain a safe, non-toxic odor elimination process without the use of perfumes or fragrances.
they instead incorporate simple, natural ingredients known as lime, pine needle, aniseed clove, cedar wood & water!
- spray- works well for odors in the air, on fabric, pillows, pet beds, etc
- crystal gel- finally "opening a jar beats opening a window for odor control" as stated off fresh wave website. deodorize any room, must, smoke, fish, etc. each jar good for 60-90 days
- candles- eliminate odors before they spread & even after so when they linger
- vacuum pearls- suck up in vacuum bag to kill any sticky odor exhaled from the vacuum as it runs
- multi-purpose additive- use in place of laundry soap & everyday chemical cleaners. extracts odor from carpeting.
- carpet shake- safely and effectively rids smells of spoiled foods, pet odors, cigarette smoke, must, dust, etc
- pearl packs- best for use in tight, confined and hard-to-reach places. place in sweaty shoes, athletic bags, under car seats, in the fridge and for smoke.
- pet shampoo- pretty self explanitor, I'll leave this one to you to figure out
how does it work? click here to see a video tutorial of the science behind it.
once fresh wave molecules are released into the air, odor molecules bind to them. they then remain airborne until they saturate & fall onto the floor. when this happens, it is called an odor elimination success!
great for use in the home, car, office, cabin, boat, locker, etc. works as a natural odor eliminator for the following & on the following items->
food, burnt food, spoiled food, mildew, smoke, sweat, perfume, cologne, gas, skunk, clothes, shoes, socks, towels, sports equipment, hockey bags, sewer, must, pets, bathroom, sour milk, mold, grease, oil, fish, garlic, trash can, garbage, dirty diapers, diaper pails, urine, and so on
still unsure of what to use where or where to use what? check out the easily accessed fresh wave odor guide they provide for you!
buy a green kit for $29.99 to get you started. it comes with one 16-oz. crystal gel, one 6.25-oz. soy candle, and one 8-oz. spray.
my experience with the green kit
hello my dream come true. it's like presents on christmas when opening this one! living with 3 smokers, two dogs & a bird, you could probably only imagine why I would love this kit. I like the way fresh wave works by absorbing odors, verses "covering" them up. the whole reason I quit buying air fresheners is because they began to fail even the "cover up" factor. after using an average scented & exiting the bathroom, not only would the smell of flowers linger, but it'd smell of sh!t too. so why bother?
well this is where fresh wave & their nifty products step in. it's nice to know when your using the spray that you're not shooting toxins in the air. oh & did I mention how lovely the "natural" fragrance is? I have a candle lit right now (as I write this) & it actually does what it's supposed to & overpowers the cigarette smoke. I love it!
fresh wave has been featured in COUNTLESS magazines, radio stations, blogs & OMI news. to see exactly where and what, visit the news & media portion of the site.
Connect with Fresh Wave
Fresh Wave Website
Fresh Wave on Twitter
Fresh Wave on Facebook
Fresh Wave on YouTube