the jenulence motto "if you can't eat it, don't use it on your skin"
learn about $5 credit referrals & getting 10% off your first order
"We understand that skin is a living, breathing and detoxifying organ, which absorbs a big portion of what we put on it. It has been calculated that over her lifetime the average woman can absorb as much as five pounds of different chemicals from cosmetic and skin care products," & this is where jenulence steps in to break the barrier of new age makeup!
shop @ jenulence
mineral makeup- face, cheeks, eyes and brows, body shimmer, makeup gift sets, sample kits, cosmetic brushes, sifter jars
why pick jenulence?
- 100% all natural, pure cosmetics & skin products
- no artificial ingredients or fragrences
- environmental friendly & biodegradable
- does not test on animals & against it
- with their skin care products, they use food grade oils & aromatherapy grade essential oils that come from organic & wild sources
- with their mineral products, they use pure cosmetic grade minerals & pigments, & do not use nano-particles, micronized minerals, FD&C, D&C- aluminum lake dyes that are normally used in conventional cosmetics & other mineral makeup
- they list every ingredient on product pages
my experience with jenulence
I was able to choose what I wanted to review so I choose the "antioxidant green tea foaming cleanser," which is advertised as a gentle & non-irritating product that contains no synthetic detergents or emulsifiers. According to the product page, it cleanses without drying or stripping the skin's natural oils & is made of a base that contains only purified water. The cleanser also contains aloe vera, green tea & yerba mate extracts, and is fully biodegradable.
I ended up enjoying it, but it does have a strong whiff to it. However, it is not a "fragrance" but instead the natural smell of whatever plant products it is derived from. I'm also a fan of "no synthetic additive" labels, and this is one! Overall, it's a wonderful cleanser that would probably cost bazookas in the store but through Jenulence, is only $14 (on sale right now), normally $16, and first time customers get 10% off that!
Connect with Jenulence
Jenulence on Facebook
Jenulence on Twitter