Friday, June 3, 2011

sexy costume discounters review

look to LEFT coumn to navigate should the page be blank

what's so special about sexy costume discounters?
  • ALL the attire is "sexy"
  • popular & unique selections
  • hundreds to choose from
  • expect what you see
  • size chart provided
  • & you can't beat the prices

head nurse adult costume
comes with dress, cross hat & stethoscope
retail price $45.99 SexyCostumeDiscounters.com price $34.99

I found my outfit while browsing sexy nurse costumes & it exceeded my expectations when it arrived... in other words, I LOVED IT! I can't believe the hassle I've gone through in the past looking for a Halloween, lingerie or role play outfits when it was so easy doing it online at sexy costume discounters! I couldn't believe all they had to offer for under $35 bucks with FREE shipping! you'll find in conventional stores or boutiques that there are only a limited amount of options to choose from, & the options that are there usually include beat up or half-missing packages your expected to pay top dollar for.

let your guard down & try something new!...
"no matter what your size or taste, there is a costume for everyone at sexy costume discounters!"

2 comments:

  1. I got their Candy Corn Witch Costume, Everyone liked it!
    They really do have a bunch of nice ones.
    Cute Cute Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!