Thursday, July 21, 2011

above ground pool dream


One of my goals in life is to move into a nice home with an even nicer above ground pool. I want the 10 foot deep pool with the enormous walk-up wooden deck 30 feet in diameter surrounding it. I want the water slide. I want to be able to have a few floats, loungers & inflatable toys bouncing above the water. I want it to light up at night & be able to fit more than 10 people in it at once!

I had a hot tub once so I know that in addition to the luxury comes maintenance & upkeep. So along with the pool would come the above ground pool covers, the heater, the pump & filter system, the chemicals, & the cleaning supplies.

Often you find a little bit of this & a little bit of that here & there from store to store... wouldn't it be nice to get everything I've mentioned in this post at ONE place? Pcpools.com carries every pool necessity you could thing of at affordable rates, with consistent sales and free shipping (some exclusions apply).

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 10, 2013

    Hey! This іs my firѕt comment here
    so I just wanted to givе a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your posts.
    Can уou recommend anу otheг blogs/ωebѕitеs/forums that cover the same topicѕ?

    Thanks a lοt!

    my web sitе :: crear facebook

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!