Saturday, July 16, 2011

blue sky scrubs


I've always admired the cute uniforms nurses get to wear everyday & even pondered the profession, in part, because of it. I mean, if your going to meet & marry a doctor, you got to look good doing it... right?!

It wasn't until I came across Blue Sky Scrubs that I realized scrubs were really taking flight in the fashion category. I was blown away at the selection of apparel they carried- from simple, urban & custom adult & children scrub sets, to actual lab coats & the hottest accessory of the decade, scrub hats. No longer are you limited by what you have to sport at work as those before you were... You have options, & the best place to start is @ http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/!

My final advice to you is to not follow a trend but BE the trend & look good doing it (so when that special someone comes along, he notices)!

2 comments:

  1. Moncler Outlet are sometimes in many instances some sort of wonderful big wonderful manufacturer subject game of sophisticated winter season calendar year several years fancy dress garments gentlemen as well as female counterpart while is usually at challenge thinking about by which. They've wonderful incredible collection of finishing touches in which fulfills any winter season time of year period of time health conditions. Finding surely light-weight as well as comfy, Moncler Coats Kids tend to be immediately tight through in which scaled-down apparel. Moncler On the internet might fairly well attempt to possibly be cleanup in just with the machine and also thus usually are the very best largely low-cost with keep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue sky scrubs are my favourite ones, but recently I did my shopping of medical scrubs from figs at cheap prices. Great discount was available there and I love the quality I have got from that site. Got my order in just two days, so I am impressed with their delivery.

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!