Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mixbook photo Card Review w/ pics!


Mixbook allows you to construct & order personalized photo cards, books, scrapbooks, yearbooks & calendars using an online scrapbook editor. I was able to create & review a set of 30 flat, 5x7" smooth matte cards including 30 premium quality, white envelopes that normally sells for $21.60 plus shipping! On top of having a great value, they arrived in the mail within 2 days of me placing the order.

Knowing this may be one of my 94 year old great grandmother's last years on Earth, I figured a 4-generation family photo card would be cherished & appreciated for years to come. While I couldn't find a category to place "this" occasion in, I enjoyed browsing the Valentine's Day Cards most & chose to work on a "Black Canvas" from there.

Unlike competitors, Mixbook's online scrapbook editor does not have to be downloaded onto your computer. The detail you can put into your creations is immaculate. Choose from numerous backgrounds, shapes, stickers & fonts to size, rotate, color, outline, shadow & place as you'd please. Not only was this a fun experience, but the photo cards turned out even more amazing in person!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See the sidebar for more giveaways!