Monday, August 8, 2011

lespa

shop by brand -> fleur's, equavie, phytomer, vie, phytoceane

shop by area of focus -> face, bath & body, sun care, men's, dietary supplements


lespa gives you the option to purchase 100% pure & natural products from few brands sold only in the finest spas & resorts around the globe. you cannot find these luxury goods elsewhere. check out the sweet deals section to get more for your buck!


QUESTION: are YOU one of those woman whose stomach pops out just a little too much, or is a little too flabby? well I have a solution for YOU!...

phytoceane's sleek stomach care $56, sold exclusively @ lespa!


THE REVIEW: I can FEEL it working!

I've always found myself fascinated by what lived in the ocean- from the seahorse to the seaweed. & on my quest to lose weight & rid myself of cellulite, I've read numerous times that algae plays a vital role in doing so. so when I came across phytoceane's sleek stomach care contouring cream browsing lespa, being of marine origin, made with algae extracts, & eliminating the build up of fat, I knew is was exactly what I needed. I couldn't have been any more right than that moment!

clinical testing was carried out on a panel of 20 women, aged 51 to 65. after 28 days of twice-daily application, an up to 15% reduction of the abdominal area was observed on 65% of the volunteers! I'm only 25 & can actually feel a tightening sensation after each sleek stomach care application! this is probably one of my favorite body altering products because it so so easy to apply, doesn't take long & you can physically feel it working. along with a sensible diet & small exercise routine, I have noticed visible results!

if your looking for some more natural & effective products for other various reasons & decent prices, I recommend starting at lespa. you could pay over $200 for (1) in-spa treatment, or 1/4th of that online for your own in-home session. but if your really itching for that spa experience, lespa will be able to direct you there too (feature coming soon)!




-LESPA GIVEAWAY-
THE WINNER WILL BE SENT PHYTOCEANE'S SLEEK STOMACH CARE CONTOURING CREAM RT$56 {AS REVIEWED ABOVE}

open to the US only. entries close Monday, August 29th @ 11:59pm. the winning comment # will be randomly generated by http://www.random.org/

DON'T MISS OUT ON ANY GIVEAWAYS! SUBSCRIBE TO "THE HYP" BY EMAIL




10 comments:

  1. Tina CarlsonAugust 08, 2011

    I checked out LeSpa products! Great line!
    tina.carlson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeSpa has a lot of great products to try on their website.
    From: Maryann
    twinkle (at) optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyp You have A Bunch of Wonderful Giveaways!
    and A Wonderful Blog! Thank You!
    I know... No entries for voting..
    I Don't Care I Still Vote for You! I enjoy Your Blog!
    You have just voted for Hypnotic Blend! YEA!
    You got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeSpa has a wonderful selection of products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh that Rose-Jasmine on their website looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checked them out, I would love to try out their blemish control stuff

    tatynovell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try a lot of their products. I would pick the vitermel day restorative defensive treatment and night renewing defensive treatment.
    Rita Spratlen rj_angel_house@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome collection of products! I want the entire Vie line, maybe when I'm done having kids!

    butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great site I really like the Renewing Firming Cream! alot of great products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like the VITERNEL Body Multi-Defensive Treatment (body cream)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete