Thursday, August 11, 2011

raise armpit stain remover review


win a free sample of raise! 10 email subscribers will be choose each week! simple sign up for the newsletter (bottom right of site) to enter.

12oz bottle $12.50
for some reason I sweat really bad when I get extremely nervous. because of so, my shirts end up with stains you can smell but not actually see. they become apparent when I begin to sweat again, regardless of the shirt being laundered. when I applied to review this product I didn't realize the raise pit stain remover's main purpose was to remove obvious yellow discolorations. I just assumed it was made to fit my personal situation, or at least extend to certain issues related to mine. oops!

although I don't have any clothing with yellow stains, I choose to try it out on a few soiled shirts with that certain unseen tinge to them. the serum burned my hands so I had to wear gloves & it was a little difficult to apply. I don't know if I did it right because the scent still lingered even after I washed the shirts.

so from my experience, it doesn't work for those invisible smell stains. however, from what I've read it works for observable yellow stains. raise armpit stain remover has been featured in the wall street journal, in style, shape & self magazines among others. it's been named product of the month of good housekeeping magazine, & has had rave reviews on other blogs.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See the sidebar for more giveaways!