Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monave loose mineral Foundation Review #3


THE POSITIVE REVIEW. When that 2nd day without a shower rolled around, Monave loose mineral foundation absorbed the oil on my face & replaced it with sheer glow. The acne break-out I expected afterwards never came. The formula is light & allows my skin to breath. One application makes all the difference in the world; good for your skin, better for your confidence!

THE NUETRAL REVIEW. As with any makeup product, finding that right shade in person is difficult enough let alone over the internet. Luckily, Monave gives you the option of purchasing samples $1 & up. In fact, the loose mineral foundation pots pictured above are only 1g samples ARV $2.50 but have lasted me forever!

THE NEGATIVE REVIEW. I can't think of a thing to say in this category, & that's the honest-to-God truth.

MONAVE. TWITTER. FACEBOOK. FACEBOOK GROUP. YOUTUBE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See the sidebar for more giveaways!