Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Qwik Shower BIG Wet Wipes Review



Although I don't have kids, I sure know when to have a token of appreciation when it calls for it. My daily activities call for a visit to the gym & tanning booth. Sometimes I get all sweaty just from running around like crazy! Sometimes it comes during times of high anxiety while talking in front of a crowd of people. Worse yet, I've had times I was running so behind, I had to sacrifice my shower. Whatever the incident, it's always nice to have a back-up plan... for me, that would be Qwik Shower Wet Wipes.

I would call these the "ultimate" body wipe, one I've never encountered (or had the pleasure to sample) up until recently. While most wipes may be half the size of a Kleenex, these are 5x the size of one! Yet they come in a small packet that EASILY fits in your purse, pocket or wallet. They smell fresh & make you feel clean. A good rub down takes up only moments of your time & furthermore, 1 wipe is enough for the entire body!

Think LESS waste & NO hassle with BIG Qwik Shower Wipes fitting in SMALL places!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

See the sidebar for more giveaways!