Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thought of the Day! I Am a Magnet, Attracting Unto Myself

( ~*!!*~ THOUGHT OF THE DAY! ~!!!*!~))

Without exception, what you give thought to (wanted or unwanted), you begin to invite into your [life] experience. See yourself as a magnet, attracting unto you the essence of whatever you are thinking and feeling. For example, if you feel poor, you cannot attract prosperity... It defies the Law [of the Universe].


"THE LAW OF ATTRACTION CARDS" ESTHER & JERRY HICKS
(THE TEACHINGS OF ABRAHAM)

1 comment:

  1. this is so true, years back I was attracting the wrong crowd to me and was wondering now how come I can't be successful or how come I can't get where I want to be. If I knew what I know now I can be so far ahead right now. Thanks for posting this it helps to be reminded.

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!