Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thought of the Day! I Am a Magnet, Attracting Unto Myself

( ~*!!*~ THOUGHT OF THE DAY! ~!!!*!~))

Without exception, what you give thought to (wanted or unwanted), you begin to invite into your [life] experience. See yourself as a magnet, attracting unto you the essence of whatever you are thinking and feeling. For example, if you feel poor, you cannot attract prosperity... It defies the Law [of the Universe].


"THE LAW OF ATTRACTION CARDS" ESTHER & JERRY HICKS
(THE TEACHINGS OF ABRAHAM)

2 comments:

  1. this is so true, years back I was attracting the wrong crowd to me and was wondering now how come I can't be successful or how come I can't get where I want to be. If I knew what I know now I can be so far ahead right now. Thanks for posting this it helps to be reminded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your procedure is more complex, be sure that the procedure is being done at a well known hospital. This way you can get quality emergency care if needed.
    play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!