Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Smelly Washer Cleaner... Stinky towels? Get to the ROOT of the Problem!





Smelly Washer Cleaner was a breeze to use & yielded excellent results... & I have the pictures to prove it!

Often times, washers are left neglected. We associate them with cleaning our clothes, thereby cleaning themselves every time. It is not until they begin to have a tinge & need a good scrubbing before we decide to do something about it. At least that's how the story goes in our household of 5...

Being I can't remember the last time anyone attempted to clean our washer, I decided to throw in an extra cap full of the Smelly Washer Cleaner treatment prior to filling it with hot water & letting it soak. Then I completed the washing cycle (minus the clothes, of course). I was quite surprised with the results.

Not only did my 5 year old washer look brand new, but thanks to Smelly Washer Cleaner, it smelled so too. Furthermore, while there usually is, there was no more undissolved detergent or dog hair waiting for the next load of clothes to wipe it up. This all natural cleaner cleaned with no physical labor, scrubbing, or time on my part involved!

I'll be using Smelly Washer Cleaner monthly, & as the bottle claims it'll provide 24 treatments, it'll be 2 years before I run out! Although cleaning a washer is not something we ever think about, it's just one of those things that have to be done. Stinky towels? Get to the ROOT of the problem!



 BEFORE


AFTER

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Imbalances in the kidneys result in bags under the eyes; liver toxicity shows as furrows, hormone imbalance: vertical lines above the mouth; lines along side the mouth show poor digestion. Often herbal medicine, dietary changes and skin care products will be recommended to balance overall health and the appearance of the skin.
    meditation cd's
    Dr R Brand
    Viraxl
    Longevity Pure Medicine
    Immune Sweet
    Visit the website for more information- www.brainbodybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the surgical center to confirm that, it has the appropriate licensing in your state. The proper accreditation assures, that the facility undergoes regular inspections.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!