Friday, September 2, 2011

Electric Cigarette

As a smoker myself, I tell myself constantly that I'm going to quit "tomorrow," but tomorrow never seems to come. I hate the smell that accompanies me everywhere I go, & especially the people who remind me of it (ahem, my father). I get stressed out about knocked over ash trays, little kids around burning cigarettes, & where I'm going to get the money for my next pack. Then I heard about the E cigarette...

An electronic device used to stimulate a real life cigarette, the realistic taste, look & size provides the exact same satisfaction as the "real" thing. Unlike their harmful counterparts, the electronic cigarette uses flavored vapor (purchasable with nicotine, for those who need it) vs actual tobacco. It can't actually hurt you; it doesn't contain harmful chemicals, burn, get hot, stink or linger! Most importantly, no more anxiety about burning a whole in your wallet! Puff on the same electric cigarette all day & charge it up at night for the next.

Have you?

6 comments:

  1. I loooooove my ecig!!! Beach side vapors is the best brand!! I love the refillable cartomizors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered an Electric Cigarette and I can't wait for it to get here. Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying my Electric Cigarette was the best choice i ever made! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this can be a breakthrough for people who smoke cigarettes. Since this is not harmful to your health, this is can help ease you away from the addiction without the undesirable effects of withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 13, 2013

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
    on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to
    read?

    My web-site :: Power Ecig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi the information on this blog is just amazing it keeps us coming back time and time again ,personally i met my wife using this site so i couldnt love it any more i have done my best to promote this blog as i feel that others need to see this thang ,cheers for all your effort spent in making this fabulous site

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!