Friday, September 2, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse


     INTRO
Looking for that too good to be true, are you serious product? Want that pamper yourself experience without having to sacrifice your cash in the process? Let me introduce you to Montagne Jeunesse fuss-free, mess-free, stress-free, singular use beautiful-beauty care packets.

At only $2.25 each & bursting with sea minerals, essential oils, fruit, flower & plant extracts, you can't go wrong! This wildly different & uplifting regimen will leave you asking for more. Intended to cool, rejuvenate, soothe, purify, cleanse & refresh, you'll find tonics, face, hair, foot & leg masques at your discretion.

Natural, cruelty-free, vegan approved & environmental friendly to keep it fun, fresh & exciting!

     REVIEW
I thoroughly enjoyed the warming sensation of the Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque most. It provided a gental polish & like the others, it seemed like there was enough for two applications.

The Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque certainly dried fast, but wasn't a favorite due to personal issues with peeling anything off my skin. I did, however, notice quite a few blackheads that exited my face along with the residue!

What stood out with the Pore Cleansing Fruit Smoothie Masque was that it contained 3x as much anti-oxidant properties than that of red wine. Even for specified weekly use, I'd be happy to use it everyday.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love these face masques! They are so affordable, I often pick them up when I am doing my weekly shopping trip at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!