Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hypnotic's mascot, Baby the massive Mastiff & YouTube! Calling all dog Lovers!

If you would love to know a little more about Hypnotic's mascot, Baby the "massive" mastiff pictured to the left, then you'll probably enjoy these cute 1 1/2 minute videos. If they don't show up through email, just click on Baby's picture to get to the actual post. IF it's not your typ-a thing, take comfort in knowing I don't do this often...

PS Your internet version might require you to manually click on the bottom arrow of the scroll bar when you are finished, to get automatic navigation back.




1 comment:

  1. I do Love Dogs! & I think Baby is so Beautiful!
    I enjoyed watching Baby's Movies! She sure loves that Blue Ball! She's a sweetheart im sure!
    I guess Baby is a She? :)
    Jill know's where her cookies are too.. lol She will stand by that door and wait for me to open it, then she dives in for cookies! :)
    Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete

See the sidebar for more giveaways!